What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

We were beating West Brom 1 nil at home
They had had literally no shots towards our goal the whole game, when with 5 minutes to go The Dunny Monster contrived to put a back pass past David James to score an own goal to make it a draw at full time !
I lost the plot vs Bolton at home under Pearce. We had battered them hitting the woodwork about 5 times but still a goal eluded us and in the last seconds RD inexplicably handballed and conceded a penalty to throw the game way. Some absolutely calamitous moments from the Dunny Monster.

Think it was when I paid about £40 to watch us play Charlton I think at home 0-0 under Pearce.

Don't think ANYTHING happened all game.

They had had literally no shots towards our goal the whole game, when with 5 minutes to go The Dunny Monster contrived to put a back pass past David James to score an own goal to make it a draw at full time !
Remember that. What a shocker! They stayed up that year as well from being rock bottom.

Similar to the Boro one when they had no shots all game, none on or off target. We hit the post, the bar, had one cleared off the line and missed a few good chances.

Then late on Sun Jihai smashed one into our own net and we lost 0-1

It was defeat in league cup semis by Utd for me. We were obviously on the rise but after that game I was just so sick and tired of their years of smugness and 'divine' superiority. Never forget boys, never ever!!!

4:07 this afternoon when Milner gets to take the dodgiest penalty ever awarded in the PL. Alan Wilkie will fist punch the air as his fuck up at the swamp will be forgotten by such fuckwittery from Blind Pew.

Belter from littke terry though......

The pitch invasion was a disgrace, i remember running up to nayim, I was 10/11ish if memory serves, and giving him the finger, my dad gave me a clip!!

I missed Terry's goal: one of the very very rare occasions that I left early in disgust and I did have 180 miles to travel home.

I was definitely celebrating wildly at the Gillingham game but can't say whether it was more or less so than the Agueroooooooooooooooooooooo moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.