What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Today. Launched my phone in anger after their 4th, I now have a cracked screen and no money to get it repaired.

Thanks a fucking lot City.

Do you have a premium bank account? The monthly fee can cover mobile phone screen repair as a form of insurance.

Rooney knocked us out of the cup at old Trafford. The camera zoomed in to his big fat fucking smug face. It was at that moment my remote control smashed through my new sony 42 inch flat screen tv. Mrs not amused.

Which game was it when el-hadj diouf was celebrating on the pitch at the end after being a **** all game?
I was going mental.

Later that week, I had a dream that I went out for a meal and he was in the restaurant so I kicked his head in. Made me feel better.

The Owen winner hurt especially as there seemed to be about 20 minutes of injury time.

Remember that. What a shocker! They stayed up that year as well from being rock bottom.
I was right behind the goal with my 7 year old lad for that....he ripped his hat off, threw it on the ground and shouted “I hate this club”.....at which a wizened old boy leant over to him and intoned.... “Now yer a proper City fan, Lad” !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.