What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Wigan scoring in the FA Cup final, have never felt that 'let down' by a football team before. So hard to take I think my brain has blocked out all memory of it, because I genuinely can't remember my reaction at the time.

I remember Stockport beating us at Maine road with a late penalty. I unsuccessfully tried to rip my chair out and when it didn' work I took it out on an empty bottle of water.

2003, Goater comes on at the swamp late in the game and scores, setting a new record for fastest goal by a sub (9 secs).

that's not where i lost it though, as Goater proceeds to score an injury time winner. I'm pissed up, spinning around on the floor of the pub on my back, wailing like a trapped dog, loving every second. Disallowed wasn't it. I'm the only one cheering.

Shrewsbury away FA cup 3rd round January 1979. City team packed with internationals lost feebly 2-0 to a third division team. After the final whistle had to walk past the Shrewsbury end which was emptying out their fans all taking the piss. Bad idea - blues stormed in and we had, shall we say, a seriou sdifference of opinion. Pure red mist at a shit performance and a large quantity of alcohol to blame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.