What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Bournemouth when we were 3-0 up I went to the toilets at half time and a tout was trying to offload tickets for the Bradford game ,I was a school kid at the time and been to every home game and a few away games so thought we were up didn't have much money could have afforded the ticket but thought I'd save the money for the following season.So to say I was pissed off when Blissett scored that penalty in something like 7 minutes of injury time was an understatement .I ended up listening to the Bradford game on the radio.

Southampton away in the early 80's. Think it was a League Cup game it was heavily raining I was soaked we were in the cage and lost 4-0. The last goal that went in I think was a chip over Corrigan. I proper lost it all the way back to the train station.

Apart from the obvious Sergio moment (good) Radi Antic and biege suit moment (bad) here are some of my less obvious mental breakdowns

Low ebb for plot lossing...
13th Dec 2017 - Birmingham away....scored a late goal through Murtaz Sheila....thought "three points in the bag" went for a shower as I was going out , came out 5 mins later and wed lost 2-1....went effing bezerk

High point for plot lossing...
think it might have been when Paul Simpson scored a lob at Portsmouth in 1985...went nuts as a 11 yr old. Was immune to danger at that age and we were in Pompey end...My Dad pretended not to know me as I climed the fence in front of a load of maritime meatheads!

A random one. QPR at home in 1997. We were already 2-0 down when when this happened;

(1:08:23)

Alan fucking Kernaghan. I was in the Platt Lane and as the ball hit the net, I just stood up, ranted something at Kernaghan and walked out. I was back in Eccles earlier than ever that Saturday afternoon and ended up ridiculously smashed.

I watched the derby in a pub full of rags and jumped up and down on my chair when (I think Bellamy) got our equaliser.. then Michael Owen scored. It was probably the worst moment of my life. A bunch of rags charged at me and I had to run to my car. Never felt so crap watching a game in my life.

Then fast forward a bit. When Aguero scored I think I got down on my knees punched the sky and cried. The greatest moment of my life outside of the real important things - marriage, birth of kids etc.

Getting beat at Fulham (3-0 I think) in our second game in division three (or whatever). Threw my remote against the wall and rang sky to cancel.

owen 94th minute winner. never forget that
More like the 97th minute. Bellamy had already scored two goals in stoppage time. I was convinced that the referee would play on until United scored. And he did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.