What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

When Vassell missed a pen to equalise against the rags. I had to miss the game and watched it at home. Smashed the TV remote against the wall when he missed.

Came close at the game when Ginger twat scored the winnner at our place and then again when Van Persie did!

There is a recurring theme here!!!!

Doubt my behaviour at Blackburn in the cup was very good either!

I had to walk out with half an hour to go when we went 3-1 down at home to a shit Sunderland in 11/12. We'd bossed the league and then slowly started to throw it away after teasing us we could actually do it. You know the rest...
When Mario and Kolarov started arguing in that game was another moment I lost it completely.

In the 2014 title year, when Liverpool were getting beat by Chelsea (Gerrard) i was driving home from work down the M6 and listening to it on the radio. Got to about 20 minutes to go in the match and i felt completely sick. Had to open the window and turn the radio off. Crawled home about 50mph in the inside lane. Seriously couldn't handle it.

When Spurs knocked us out of the FA cup in the quarter finals, I honestly thought it was our year, even Phelans mazey run and goal couldnt console me.

That was horrible. I was 13 i think and a ball boy. Got chased off the pitch by the invasion. Was absolutely heartbroken.

Super Kev Horlocks 94th minute equaliser away at Sheffield United salvaging a 1-1 draw when we were proper shit - about 6 thousand blues celebrated like we’d just won the champions league

Bournemouth at home , needed a win to get promotion , 3-0 up at half time promotion party in full swing and then we managed to f*ck it up and ended up 3-3 , sobered up next day and though it was a bad dream ,had to buy a Sunday paper confirm the result.

Blackburn away, may have been the same day as the Hillsborough tragedy and we played a big, raw youngster at right back. Gerry Taggert had a stinker because he was woefully out of position and nervous. The pivotal moment came when he had the ball at his feet, rigjt back position with time and space. He tried to use his much favoured left foot to curve a pass down the line with the outside of his foot and succeeded in twatting it straight into that shit stand, the one where you can walk along the pitch. I nearly fucking wept at how bad it was and how bad the manager must be to expose him, cant recall who was in charge but its the only thing i remember from the match, i can still see some blackburn fans laughing. As per usual he went on to have decent career at another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.