What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

I'm a pretty reserved guy, self-conscious etc etc, but I've "lost it" on 3 occasions that I remember.

Good:
Aguero - climbed atop the back of my seat and nearly into the boxes behind me.
Sterling's southampton winner - ended up several seats away from where I started and no idea how.

Bad:
Vs Bolton I think, or possibly Everton, we were poor and Martin Petrov got himself sent off in the last couple of minutes for a petulant kick out - I walked out there and then and I NEVER leave early.

When we played stoke away a couple of years ago.... it was an early kick off and I was proper in the mood for the game i couldn't wait to watch us.

We was 2 - 0 down in like 20 mins.

First home game v Portsmouth I knew the writing was on the wall and every game after that it slowly stated to build up inside. I Finally blew at Huddersfield at home and walked out. Next few games I would go to the Sherwood/parkside as normal, then as mates would make way to game I would get another beer then make my way back into town. Missed two or three games before I decided to go back and put myself through more misery and suffering. sometimes think I should claim for the mental breakdowns this club has caused me other the years.

Worst week - getting beat 6-0 and 4-0 I think by Liverpool same week about 1992 ten being chased across Stanley Park by a load of scousers.
Best Gillingham / Nial Quinn scoring then going in goal was a good day out. 5-2 away at Oldham 18 years old a top day out. On the pitch after the 2nd league win.
Away days in the late 80's. Must be getting old. Most of the great moments were back in the day atmosphere wise.
Best future day - Wining the Champions League. Hopefully in the Ukraine.

Not sure I’ve ever really ‘lost it’ in a temper way but there have been a few times I’ve ‘lost it’ in a .....why am I doing this...way

1. Home to bury and losing - at final whistle I was just numb and thinking WTF....that took a good while to get over.

2. Away at Grimsby - we drew and I thought we had missed out on promotion.....At Grimsby!!! It felt like the worst place to be in the world

3. Wigan in FA Cup - never will forgive the team for that display....whatever the politics going on they were a disgrace that day and I seriously thought long and hard about ever going again

When Pearce was Manager, and we were at home against the Rags, and actually defending a 0-1 deficit!

Walked out before the end, and stuck to my drunken promise I made that evening of not renewing my season ticket if he was still in charge at the start of the season after. However, i bought one again in the December as i was missing it that much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.