What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

When we went down 1:2 against QPR I nearly lost it. My wife left the room and stomped upstairs. Then Dzeko scored and I still thought it's all over now.

Was a kid I think around 11/12 years old. Derby day and was on holiday in Cypress I think. Watched the match in a bar with my mum and step (rag) dad. We lost 5-0, I was in tears and the knob the was my step dad laughed I threw and glass at his head (missed) and stormed to the toilet and booted the cubical door off its hinges. Seriously pissed off bar owner and and young lad in a bit of trouble with his mum to say the least!

Liverpool at home in 2008. 2-0 up and lost 3-2 to that useless Kuyt goal in injury time. I used to sit near the corporate in East Stand Level 2 and a Liverpool fan was leaning down into the City fans goading some bloke.

I was absolutely furious with the stewards that they were letting that happen.

Hopefully that is an omen...a good one!

Liverpool at home in 2008. 2-0 up and lost 3-2 to that useless Kuyt goal in injury time. I used to sit near the corporate in East Stand Level 2 and a Liverpool fan was leaning down into the City fans goading some bloke.

I was absolutely furious with the stewards that they were letting that happen.

Hopefully that is an omen...a good one!

Bet you sat near me in 204, cos I remember some Micky doing that ... clenched fists and bulging eyes screaming at the city fans

One match that hit me badly was the Derby in the mid 90's when we were 2-0 up at half time and ended up losing 3-2

When Aguero scored THAT goal I used to sit on the back row of 2nd tier in Family Stand, instead of hugging my Dad & little brother I jumped into the Executive Boxes and sat right behind me was Stefan Savic,Denis Suarez & Karim Rekik and as they all jumped up n down i piled on top of them, flattened the fuckin lot of them ..... got up and thought fuck me, ive just damaged 30m quids worth of footballers...whoopsadaisy

The 2013 FA Cup final. I can forgive relegations because at least then we'd have just been shit all season. But to put in all that work that season and lose to fucking Wigan was just infuriating. I swear to god Pantilimon would've palmed Watson's header over. And I literally shat myself when it happened. I blame the coke and booze. An awful, awful day. Still not got over it.

I've almost managed to erase that fuckin awful day from my memory. Made a conscious decision to not read anything about it or watch anything on tv, internet etc. I can hardly remember anything from the whole day, its almost like it never happened to me

I remember being in my living room May 5th 2014, Liverpool going 3-0 up against Palace, Delaney scoring to make it 3-1 but not thinking much of it. I go into the toilet in the next room and my Dad starts shouting my name and I go back in to see it 3-2. Couple minutes of normal time left and Gayle equalizes, I've never celebrated a goal so much not involving City.

Wigan FA Cup final... Chucked my glasses on the floor and broke the fuckers, £200 down the drain... :/

I'm embarrassed to say it was almost walking out 2-0 down to Gillingham. I just had enough and decided to go. Luckily I was let back in again into an incorrect area right behind the goal after the first one went it so I still got to see the Dickov's goal and Weaver's run. Awesome day

Newcastle 68, 4/2 up with a few minutes left and mcnamee fired in a header, I was 15 at the time stood in the open end I just lost it my whole body was shaking, those days no one knew the other score at Trafford with Sunderland, the relief at the end was like my first shag, the other time I lost it was the season after at Newcastle drawing nil nil and in the 89th minute Wynn Davies scored with an header identical to the one mcnamee scored same end nearly the same time, but outside after the game was one of the most frightening to say the least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.