What will it take?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ducado, 15 Dec 2008.

1. Ducado

Ducado

Despite my misgivings on Saturday, I am still prepared to give Hughes the benefit of the doubt, I also beleive that many City fans after a period of reflection are of the same mindset.

So for all the anti Hughes brigade on here (and some of the wavering) what will it take to change your mind, I happen to think if we win the next 3 league matches, the sentiment will change. but I am adult to realise that if we don't he will walk

2. FFS not another pro Hughes thread... why didnt you post this to all the other tripe threads that cover this topic...??

MODERATORS....

3. Ohhhh...

;O)

4. A large proportion of the anti-Hughes brigade have been against him from day one...so I imagine it will take a hell of a lot more than the next three games to persuade...

...hell, I think we could go unbeaten for the rest of the season and they'd still find reasons to slag him off and demand his sacking!

5. bizzbo

bizzbo

i knew we were in for trouble when people replied to a thread saying that anything less than 12 points from the next four games (including everton) would be totally unacceptable.

like we have a divine right to turn up and beat other teams.

6. just waiting for Weston Blue and well have the full set!!

7. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue

Pot...lots and lots of pot.

8. Ducado

Ducado

That's a pretty fair assessment, many of them are never seen when we win, I do beleive they carry a grudge for when he played for the Rags, me I got over that, in fact it never bothered me that much if at all

9. and every one of them is Black... isn't it Kettle.

10. bluefandk

bluefandk

I started doubting Hughes after the Newcastle game. since then ive tried to be patient. I just dont see the guy improving at all. For me it is not so much our league position, but the fact that for some time now we have been going backwards. After saturday i just lost the last bit of faith i had in him. If he brings in a bit of quality in january. and we start improving i might change my mind again i am not totally committed to getting rid.