What would be a sucessful season this year?

WARD21

I hope for a top 6 finish and good battle with Villa for that 5th spot.
A good run in Europe and FA cup would be a bonus, but the league is all important.

i'd be happy with the double but may have to settle for 5th round plus in the fa cup and a top 7 finnish or better

I agree. Anything lower then sixth would be a bit disappointing, especially if we can bring in some decent players in January.

We need to qualify for Europe, don't care how, but if we are not in Europe next year the close season transfer window will be difficult to attract the players we want

WARD21 said:
I hope for a top 6 finish and good battle with Villa for that 5th spot.
A good run in Europe and FA cup would be a bonus, but the league is all important.

Yep that looks about right! Although it would be nice to beat Villa to 5th, there isn't much difference between 5th and 6th but we've gotta make sure we make it into the UEFA on league merit

A good cup run would be nice but as you said the league position is more important, we will be good money for winnign a cup next season. Who know it might be like buses - we'll wait 30 odd years for a cup and then next season the Carling cup and the Uefa will both come at once!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.