What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 2nd May)

Re: What you doing tonight then?? (Fri 24th Jan)

Working on my latest college portfolio before heading off for a hotel break tomorrow.

hardly anything. couple of glasses of wine, bit of TV, quick look on here.
nice easy friday night.

de niro said:
had my grandson for tea, just me and him, went to kfc, then to the pound shop for colouring books and crayons. fantastic, nothing comes close to how good that was.
Can you do your ABC's yet Bill? ;-)

bluemoon love train!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE[/youtube]

mcmanus said:
Barcon said:
mcmanus said:
Been barred from from one side of my favourite boozer for months. Rag landlord allowed me be back in..... lasted less than 5 minutes.

He he.

Haha, what d'ya do?

Just fucking smiled.

Ah well, I guess there's not much chance of him taking 30 years of suffering on the chin eh? Sad cunts.

Had a curry in Veeraswamy's off Regent Street, London. Opened in 1926 it's supposed to be England's oldest Indian. Food was excellent. Back home catching up on BM and looking forward to my Hollands pudding,chips and peas before the match.Mouthwatering stuff!

fredmont said:
Had a curry in Veeraswamy's off Regent Street, London. Opened in 1926 it's supposed to be England's oldest Indian. Food was excellent.
Now that takes me back! Great curry house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.