Whatever happened to The Seahorses?

According to Wikipedia he's given up music to concentrate on painting. Did two solo albums apparently, but I must've missed them.

The things I do for you...

I saw him live a few years back, he murdered some Roses tunes. His albums werent that bad but they werent that good either.

The Seahorses were ok, that album marked Liam Gallaghers first foray into song writing too fact fans

Joycee Banercheck said:
i heard squire got pissed off with the fact that a busker wrote a better tune than he did and fucked it all off(blinded by the sun - choooon). his album (squires) was pants.

pmsl! You're right about Squire's album too. Biggest load of tosh I've ever heard. Sounds like one of the Wurzels pissed up! :)

I got speaking to Squire around the time the Seahorses were recording their second album and it sounded just like he may've been a tad bored.
I have an unmixed copy of it somewhere......it was worse than Do It Yourself!!
As for his solo stuff....the songs are good but it's impossibe to see past his destinctive vocal style, which, unfortunately, detracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.