What's a fair price to watch a premiership football match?

£12 Adult
£5 child
I think thats affordable for a family(1 parent/guardian) to take a couple of kids regularly,for £22.It would still be a struggle though,in this climate.

dont want to sound like a twat but why should students pay 15 quid less than other adults???? you dont sound like a twat ! all adults should be treated the same .

Difficult one. Ged Brannan, Lee Bradbury, Jeff Whitley, David Brightwell, etc = £10 a ticket. Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli, David Silva, Vincent Kompany etc = £35 a ticket. I know which I'd prefer.

Someone just said Liverpool fans got charged £140 for last nights match ticket in Prague, that carnt be right.

stevethecab said:
dont want to sound like a twat but why should students pay 15 quid less than other adults???? you dont sound like a twat ! all adults should be treated the same .

If your in full time education then i think it's fair you pay a lesser price.

Blu KB said:
stevethecab said:

what if your earning minimum wage and supporting a family, i know loads of guys who cant afford to go out all the time as it is who would jump at the chance of cheap tickets, so because like students they dont have much spare money should they get the same price as students?????

the_tevez_wiggle said:
Blu KB said:

what if your earning minimum wage and supporting a family, i know loads of guys who cant afford to go out all the time as it is who would jump at the chance of cheap tickets, so because like students they dont have much spare money should they get the same price as students?????
very true

the_tevez_wiggle said:
Blu KB said:

It's very difficult to keep it balanced and keep everyone happy and i dont think it's possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.