What's a fair price to watch a premiership football match?

Blu KB said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:
what if your earning minimum wage and supporting a family, i know loads of guys who cant afford to go out all the time as it is who would jump at the chance of cheap tickets, so because like students they dont have much spare money should they get the same price as students?????

It's very difficult to keep it balanced and keep everyone happy and i dont think it's possible.

it is mate and i think the only way it can be fair is 18-retired £20-25, 16-18 £15-18, upto 16's and O.A.P'S fiver.

the_tevez_wiggle said:
Blu KB said:
It's very difficult to keep it balanced and keep everyone happy and i dont think it's possible.

it is mate and i think the only way it can be fair is 18-retired £20-25, 16-18 £15-18, upto 16's and O.A.P'S fiver.

it is just as fair to say all seats in a given stand are £45 each and it dosn't matter how old or young you are you are taking up the same seat

under your system some one who is say 50 who has followed city home and away for the last fourty years would be asked to pay more for his seat than a johnny cum lately who may be attending his one and only game and the reason he is paying less is he is 18

I am not sure you have thought your idea through

whp.blue said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:

it is just as fair to say all seats in a given stand are £45 each and it dosn't matter how old or young you are you are taking up the same seat

under your system some one who is say 50 who has followed city home and away for the last fourty years would be asked to pay more for his seat than a johnny cum lately who may be attending his one and only game and the reason he is paying less is he is 18

I am not sure you have thought your idea through

ehh, where did i say i would get rid of the family stand and if he goes home and away surely he would have a season ticket????? plus if he was 18 he would be paying the same as the 50 year old. always read things twice before trying to make someone look a mug. my arguement is students dont deserve to pay any less than any other adult within the working age. also kidda always remember you were once a "johnny cum lately" too

I think 15 for category C. 22 for category B and 35 quid max for A games. If a bloke takes his kid(s) that would still be an expensive day out but no way as crazy as it is now

I think we've seen it with the cheap season tickets at £299 that people are less inclined to turn up for the less glamorous games and can't help but think if the same tickets were more expensive they wouldn't just forego the same games but make it too expensive and nobody will be able to afford it!! Fine balancing act

So I'm going with £25. Just don't ask me what the pricing structure should be!!!

As a benchmark we're flying to Germany tomorrow for a couple of Bundesliga games. We've got mates who support Eintracht and Cologne, so tickets weren't a problem.

Eintract Frankfurt v Mainz 50 Euros for a Main Stand ticket.
Cologne v Bayer Leverkusen 35 Euros for a local derby sellout

On previous visits Frankfurt has tended to be the most expensive for our Bundesliga trips. Cologne is the norm, regardless of their opponents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.