What's happened to BLUE MOON before games ?

This is our song and is the song they should play pre-game!

It's not one that we will sing along to like the plastic atmosphere you get when YNWA and Blue Moon is played, it's just our club song being played before the match and that's all that's needed.

We don't need to have fake atmosphere created for us for us all to sing along to like some garbage football karaoke.

^^^^ 100% this!

It's not one that we will sing along to like the plastic atmosphere you get when YNWA and Blue Moon is played, it's just our club song being played before the match and that's all that's needed.

We don't need to have fake atmosphere created for us for us all to sing along to like some garbage football karaoke.

^^^^ 100% this!

Absolutely would love the current squad to record it could alternate both versions

Nope I dont want it. Though my only reason is because it sounds like Liverpool before the game and the big love in they have. Fuck that we can do better and more positive.

compleltey agree this is our anthem and should be played before games. hey jude is not our anthem. id have this or dont look back in anger, which i think has become a really important song/symbol of manchester

Last edited:
Bom ba ba bom ba bom ba bom bom ba ba bom ba ba bom ba ba dang a dang dang
Ba ba ding a dong ding

5 minutes before the teams come out they should just turn the music off and lets the fans build the atmosphere themselves. Then once the teams are out either play bluemoon, boys in blue or hey Jude.

Its a horrid song, slow, downbeat, full of gaps which lets the opposing support get their voices heard. Don't miss it at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.