What's happened to BLUE MOON before games ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by wearethesouthstand, 27 Sep 2017.

1. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i agree. hey jude for a few lines is shit. its just not our anthem either. half time i didnt hear any music either, just adverts and them talking about the match ( you couldn't even hear it anyway where i was). brign back the boys in blue !

2. blue61

blue61

If they didn't read out the away time line-up for the second time in 10 minutes they would have time to play something to help the build up

3. Jamoid

Jamoid

Blue moon has to be better than Scouse shit hey Jude

4. Celeste

Celeste

Didn't they play a bit of the 'Jaws' theme tune as the teams came out after half time, or was I imagining it?

5. trotsky

trotsky

Pub Landlord
    Should have a song by a Manchester band. Oasis' "don't look back in anger" is a great sing along tune, but the lyrics are not really there (pun intended).
    I'd love to adopt a song by the truly great Manchester band - The Hollies. "He Ain't Heavy" could be our YNWA. The very first line "The road is long, with many a winding turn..." could not be more appropriate and the chorus is easily changed to "They ain't heavy, they're my City'. Noel should throw a version out as a 'B-side'.
    "All I need I the air that I breathe to love you" isn't too shabby either and pretty spot on as to how most of us feel about our Blues ;-)

6. Mike N

Mike N

'Don't look back in anger' after a wonderful home win? What the hell is that about?

7. Stretch

Stretch

Much prefer The boys in blue myself.

8. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    They should start playing Agadoo. Or what about YMCA? We could all do the arm gestures. That'd be really neat.

9. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

at least its a manchester song/band. hey jude is way too scouser related for me. i wish they didnt say the team line up twice before the match ...

10. qatar blue

qatar blue

always thought one of the bluemoon lyricist's could do something with 'mr blue sky' by ELO.