What's happened to BLUE MOON before games ?

What happened to any decent tune to walk out to the tunnel to?! Sick of hearing a few shit lines of Hey Jude rushed before KO. Miss hearing Brainbug

i agree. hey jude for a few lines is shit. its just not our anthem either. half time i didnt hear any music either, just adverts and them talking about the match ( you couldn't even hear it anyway where i was). brign back the boys in blue !

If they didn't read out the away time line-up for the second time in 10 minutes they would have time to play something to help the build up

Didn't they play a bit of the 'Jaws' theme tune as the teams came out after half time, or was I imagining it?

Should have a song by a Manchester band. Oasis' "don't look back in anger" is a great sing along tune, but the lyrics are not really there (pun intended).
I'd love to adopt a song by the truly great Manchester band - The Hollies. "He Ain't Heavy" could be our YNWA. The very first line "The road is long, with many a winding turn..." could not be more appropriate and the chorus is easily changed to "They ain't heavy, they're my City'. Noel should throw a version out as a 'B-side'.
"All I need I the air that I breathe to love you" isn't too shabby either and pretty spot on as to how most of us feel about our Blues ;-)

'Don't look back in anger' after a wonderful home win? What the hell is that about?

always thought one of the bluemoon lyricist's could do something with 'mr blue sky' by ELO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.