What's the best city you have visited?

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
For me it's Tokyo
Absolutely massive, each section different from the other, probably the best public transport system of any city in the world........plus very very safe to walk around.
Can't wait to go again.

Prague. Hot, beautiful architecture, great night life, cheap booze. Just avoid the stag parties.

Venice.
There now.
A staggeringly beautiful historic monument in its entirety.

Out of everywhere id probably say New York, its like a scaled down version of the world. After that its a toss up between Tokyo and Rome

This is the fourth day of brilliant blue skies and in 5 years of annual visiting I have never experienced an acqua Alta.

We went a few years back. I had great forebodings which began with 'sharing' a flight to Frankfurt with a bunch of hooligans, er, Dipper fans, on their way to Portugal for a European game, and we arrived in Venice amid the Carnivale. It was absolutely fantastic. I go along with JK Galbraith who said that if he couldn't make Paradise he'd settle for Venice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.