What's the best city you have visited?

Spent 2hrs trying to find a shop that sold cigarettes. When i did, i had to show my passport that was back at the hotel. I ended up paying a homeless kid $5 for 3 cigs and one roll up.
It's the nearest big town to where I live, about 350 miles so go down there for live music sometimes. Trying to get a beer in the downtown is close to impossible, don't like the place on many levels. Another hours drive for me I can head west and go to Boise which is a serious party town

It's the nearest big town to where I live, about 350 miles so go down there for live music sometimes. Trying to get a beer in the downtown is close to impossible, don't like the place on many levels. Another hours drive for me I can head west and go to Boise which is a serious party town

Only found two watering holes in salt lake. I started off in south Dakota and drove over 2k miles down to Vegas. I passed thru Idaho, i should of jibbed in for a brew ;)

Only found two watering holes in salt lake. I started off in south Dakota and drove over 2k miles down to Vegas. I passed thru Idaho, i should of jibbed in for a brew ;)
Did you have the pleasure of driving on I 80 per chance, the section in eastern Wyoming is probably the worst stretch of highway I 've ever driven, almost 8000 ft above sea level

Vegas, la or bangkok. Love all three places. Hated Bangkok the first couple of days, but you get used to the sewerage smell every 200 yards. Off to Hanoi, Manila, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane next month.
Don't forget to visit the city where I live, gold coast.....only 1 hour drive from Brisbane

Did you have the pleasure of driving on I 80 per chance, the section in eastern Wyoming is probably the worst stretch of highway I 've ever driven, almost 8000 ft above sea level

Wyoming did the best steak, no doubt about that. Though asking for it cremated nearly got me shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.