What's the longest period you have been single for?

W W

worsleyweb

One of my big regrets in life that I have never had a spell not in a relationship. Pretty much after my marriage went tits up I got my mrs pregnant.

Do we have anyone in here who is happily single and doesn't intend to settle down again?? Do you think it is better than being in a relationship?

I am happy with my situ of visits to my lady friends every now and then. We don't go with others but i would not say we were dating either proper, basically it is very casual.

I was single for 3 or so years, it was great, current situ is perfect for me though. not given much thought to settling down much since i am happy atm.

Very happy single,i've been married twice,lived with someone for 4 yrs and been in a 3 yr on off relationship,he tried to get me to move in but i wouldn't do it.Now i am the single mad cat lady and very content with it,everyone should have time to themselves now and again as you rediscover yourself

From what age ?! You have no single life as a child ? Poor lad.

I've been in relationships past age 15 ... was single a few years ago for a year. Hated it. I'm proposing next month

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.