What's the longest period you have been single for?

since pubity about an hour and a half.

Were you lonely in that 90 minutes?

656.gif

After my second divorce was singlish for about 4 years. Hated it at first then settled into bachelor lifestyle. Eventually learned to love it. Then a disastrous relationship led me astray and I decided no more serious relationships. Bought my own pad and set myself for life with no commitments. Brilliant. Then a woman who I had known for years jumped on me after an office party. 7 yrs later I am married again! The old adages stack up. When you stop looking you will find it and what you have been looking for is probably right in front of you all the time.

Three marriages? Death aside, I think most would stop at two.

I've been on my own for perhaps five years now. I'm 37. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. People who have to be in relationships or use their own to try and put you down are deeply insecure about them.

I'm so independent now that a woman would have to be understanding when I head to Europe for two nights to watch Wales in the football qualifiers. There's also beer before City with my friends locally. She can come if she behaves otherwise I see her afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.