Whats the worst excuse you`ve heard for not attending a game ?

You know. I looked at many a defender in the 80s and shouted “Is there any chance of you turning the fuck up?”

Not City but when I was at school a mate of mine was a Derby fan, they had a game on TV for whatever reason (think it was against Forest). I asked him if he was going and he said no so I said could you not get a ticket and he said he didn’t wanna go. I said why not? Better atmoshphere in the ground and his response was “na, we’ve got surround sound”...

Curious to know if people ever do this intentionally? Especially on the bus..

I can assure you this was not intentional, either to dirty the bus, my pants or myself.

I remember what happened was a complete surprise. Expecting a fart and got more than I bargained for.

I would have just got rid of my grundies and still gone to the match if the stain hadn’t gone straight through.

That 5 min walk from the bus stop back home was mostly done crab style with my arse pointing towards the houses.

My mum blamed the Chinese curry I’d had for breakfast that had been left over from the take away my mum & dad brought home the night before after they’d been to the pub.

God I used to love next day Chinese for breakfast. Mary’s on Hillgate in Stockport was the best Chinese around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.