What's up with Sturridge?

stony

Didi Hamann suggesting that he isn't injured and Liverpool need to come clean about it. Hinting that it's a mental thing with him and not a physical one.

Klopp said that a couple of months ago,maybe he is being a fanny or klopp can't be bothered with him
Or he could really be injured

Lazy fucker like his uncle Dean.

Both have immense talent but pissed it away when they got mega wages.

Can't help but think how his career would have panned out if he stayed with us and didn't listen to his uncle. Probably be talking about a club legend.

Can't help but think how his career would have panned out if he stayed with us and didn't listen to his uncle. Probably be talking about a club legend.
I disagree.

We'd be talking the same as we are now. I think Lesley saw it in him at the time and got rid.

In the modern game, i dont for one second think that any player can be truly 100% fit and that aches, pains and niggles are part and parcel and sometimes, have to be ignored and played through.

Sturridge strikes me as a player either unable or unwilling to do that and will cry off at every opportunity.

Its his career and his body so only he will know the truth but something doesn't sit right about the lad for me.

In the modern game, i dont for one second think that any player can be truly 100% fit and that aches, pains and niggles are part and parcel and sometimes, have to be ignored and played through.

Sturridge strikes me as a player either unable or unwilling to do that and will cry off at every opportunity.

Its his career and his body so only he will know the truth but something doesn't sit right about the lad for me.
True but the lad ain't right, we can only guess

Maybe it's mental health? Dido suggesting it's something else but then again you wouldn't really push for anyone to bring that out into the open. It can't be drug related really as he makes 20 minute cameos before disappearing again.

Or maybe just a fall out, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility now would it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.