What's your fave radio station?

Radio X for me too, I love Vaughans show, can't do with Moyles though, really wish they had retained his predecessor from xfm, loved the thought for the day from vexen le crowley

Radio X for me too, I love Vaughans show, can't do with Moyles though, really wish they had retained his predecessor from xfm, loved the thought for the day from vexen le crowley

I have it on from 6 when i set off, turn it off at 6:30 when moyles comes on ( i don't care what he and his crazy gang did after yesterdays show) and put Smooth on for 15 minutes, put XFM back on when i head home as i don't mind Vaughn.

Radio X has some good tunes, though as others have said it does have a small play/repeat list. Moyles is simply awful and not over keen on Vaughan (whatever happened to "that's good innit?")

Internet radio is great and currently have a few programmed in to the bose - "anarchy and angels" brings back the good old days of cellar parties, cider and snogs to a punk rock for the boys and early indie for the gals soundtrack. "Indie rewind" similarly takes me back to the '90s and '00s and "indie fast forward" for new releases. You can search all genres all over the world so even had the local radio from hols in barbados playing for a couple of weeks after we got back.

Spotify is fabulous to learn from your search 'istry and auto creates all kinds of never ending playlists. If you search a particular band it also creates whatever band radio - where it plays the one you've searched and similar. No ads, no bullshit from unfunny DJs.

I do still miss that stomach-churning moment of "its a goal!" or "oh no!" though... particularly recall the only match I missed in the '80-'81 season when Paul Power scored in the fa cup semi - "IT'S A GOAL!!!!" we went berserk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.