What's your favourite decade for football?

easily the 70s , great city teams, winning cups , thrashing the rags , superb world cups , the 1970 brazil pure magic, still the best world cup for me , fantastic dutch world cup teams, the brilliant german teams with beckenbaur , muller etc .. the 70s are just riddle with amazing football memories ,it was an era i grew up with and could never get enough of the football , even the brilliant leeds team of the era, and scotland had decent teams at the time also , i remember their world cup match against peru, perus fantastic free kick goal , even now sometimes i just sit and watch them all on you tube, it has full season reviews year by year , they are great to watch, brings back loads of memories and goals and players you had forgot about, absolutely love this period for football , truly a golden era .. but not a golden age for the pitches, they were literally a mud bath most of the time, look at the state of wembley when city won the league cup vs wba

Good question - loved it all but going to say 80s and now.

90's for me as a little Hammer was epic, football was my life, FIFA games, sticker books and out every night playing it. Then my dad picking me up to go Upton Park would make my weekend - was a fun era for us aswell, Harry Redknapp, Di Canio days - was great.

Would say now it's just as good, football 24/7 and the ability to watch it whenever you want. Best players in the world, best managers - the Premiership is just great, why so many moan and moan beats me.
go on you tube and look up whu 70s football, if your not to familar with it,its fantastic to watch, brooking, hurst, bryan robson etc really a great age for hammers fans and footie in general

go on you tube and look up whu 70s football, if your not to familar with it,its fantastic to watch, brooking, hurst, bryan robson etc really a great age for hammers fans and footie in general

oh yes, good ol days when 'Trev fell over', mid 80's Cottee and McAvenie seemed pretty awesome aswell, shame we won bugger all mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.