What's your favourite European city?

Florence... Vienna was gorgeous but Florence pips it for me...

Just read through previous pages and I'll add Dubrovnik to my top 3.... off to Kavtat (sp) in September as we thought Croatia was stunning....

Cavtat is beautiful mate, nice harbour area and quality restaurants next to the sea. Only half hour from Dubrovnik by boat, and 10 min drive from airport. Full of French though, which can get quite tedious.

As for my favourite city, rate a lot of them but I'll go with Ljubljana for sheer tranquillity and friendliness.

Paris followed by Barcelona but Bilbao has got a great vibe too.

On the list to do are..
Bruges
Lisbon
Budapest

In no particular order:
Rome - just an amazing city, so much to see and do, it reeks of history.
Verona - love the people, becoming a home-from-home for me.
London - again, a hugely historic city with so many famous landmarks to visit
Stockholm - great people, such a friendly place
Munich - great place to go on the lash !

I love Chester... bought an apartment at the Racecourse and now live in Hawarden so a stones throw away... you sometimes can't see the beauty of a place when you are living there...

I agree. Spent most of my childhood in Chester and family still live there. Notice how nice it is compared to other areas of the UK when I go back and visit.

Barcelona.

Emerging onto the roof of Sagrada Familia and the towers Excelsis / Gloria / Hosanna
spires3.jpg

Sat right on the edge of the fountains at Monjuic for Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Cabbale

All the other Gaudi stuff

And Tibidabo hill: https://barcelonayellow.com/bcn-photos/46-pictures-tibidabo-amusement-park

And a beach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.