When Given Punches The Ball

goat boy said:
forevercity said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Just pulling your leg, fella ;)

Out of interest, are you able to say where the transfer situation is with regard to a new keeper coming in? Or is it just a case of players being made aware of situations that could be arising, as opposed to *will* be arriving? If you follow what I mean?

only hughes knows mate, he asked JH for a list of top keepers he would like to work with, we will have to see how it pans out this month

forevercity said:
coxtheblue said:
Is Joe ok with the prospect of Given coming in?? Would be a g8 keeper to learn off, as you say.

Dont want us to lose hart as he will be an exceptional keeper in 3-4 years.

Hughes has sat Joe down and told him that he wants to bring in a new keeper to help 1st team duties and for him to learn off, Joe is happy with that.

Although, anymore than 3 years as no2, then, IMO, Joe will have to consider his city future

Hope Joes stays - in 3 years time we should really be in the champions league. Sure he will learn so much from given and will be the next England keeper for probably 10 years. Thanks for info pal.

forevercity said:
only hughes knows mate, he asked JH for a list of top keepers he would like to work with, we will have to see how it pans out this month

So Joe Hart is in charge of new signings now?

Come off it!

Corky said:
forevercity said:

Come off it!

yeah thats exactly what i said

Joe rates Bramble as the best defender he has ever seen, he has told, no INSTRUCTED Hughes to buy him for £30m +

Was Anelka in charge of our signings because keegan asked him for suggestions?

Some people on this board are just pure, 100% morons.

Actually that makes perfect sense. 'Joe, I need an experienced keeper, I think we both know it, really. Give me a list of keepers that you'd sit and watch and not get the hump about it, please'

Well perhaps in not so many words. It reflects very well on all parties if this is how things have gone, credit due to the manager and the player imo.

forevercity said:
Corky said:

Come off it!

Joe rates Bramble as the best defender he has ever seen, he has told, no INSTRUCTED Hughes to buy him for £30m +

Yeah so that is why Keegan bought Fowler and put his back up. Anelka was our best player at the time.

Hughes would give a list to Cook as he is in charge.

Some people are proven liars, one minute you pretend to be Joe Hart, the next you make things up.

You don't get a choice of who you have competing for your place, massive conflcit of interests.

Hart>>>>>Cech

Given>>>>Cudicini

Two strong keepers pushing each other to perform to their best can improve the team full stop.

Corky said:
forevercity said:

Yeah so that is why Keegan bought Fowler and put his back up. Anelka was our best player at the time.

Hughes would give a list to Cook as he is in charge.

Some people are proven liars, one minute you pretend to be Joe Hart, the next you make things up.

You don't get a choice of who you have competing for your place, massive conflcit of interests.

what a tool

i have NEVER pretended to be joe, any player, or anyone else for that matter

there was an incident, around 18 months ago, and that wasn't me.

how come others can get what i am saying, but you cannot. Joe Hart doesnt give Hughes a list of targets, something wrong with that dont you think?

hughes values his players opinions, like you have read with Robinho suggesting players to Hughes too

You logged on pretending to be drunk by by putting tooooooo many letters in your wooooorrrrrds like this. Pretending to be Joe Hart saying he would not sign a new contract. It was pathetic. Then you made it in the morning it was obvious it was not you and we should all know who it was, nudge wink etc.

It is proven you are a liar.

If his was a real mate you would keep your mouth shut like mates do and not give away every little detail.

Some one hijacked your account? Yeah that any self respecting hacker would love to hijack a bluemoon account.

Corky said:
You logged on pretending to be drunk by by putting tooooooo many letters in your wooooorrrrrds like this. Pretending to be Joe Hart saying he would not sign a new contract. It was pathetic. Then you made it in the morning it was obvious it was not you and we should all know who it was, nudge wink etc.

It is proven you are a liar.

If his was a real mate you would keep your mouth shut like mates do and not give away every little detail.

Some one hijacked your account? Yeah that any self respecting hacker would love to hijack a bluemoon account.

hahaha funny guy. its not hard to hack it because ive got the site bookmarked and auto log in, moron!!

im not getting into an arguement, i dont need to prove anything, i have helped 3/4 posters off this site either get in touch with Joe or set them a signed shirt or stuff, i dont need to prove myself, to....well., you.

Back on topic, Given will be an improvement, hopefully he can get the defence sorted too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.