When Given Punches The Ball

forevercity said:
Corky said:
You logged on pretending to be drunk by by putting tooooooo many letters in your wooooorrrrrds like this. Pretending to be Joe Hart saying he would not sign a new contract. It was pathetic. Then you made it in the morning it was obvious it was not you and we should all know who it was, nudge wink etc.

It is proven you are a liar.

If his was a real mate you would keep your mouth shut like mates do and not give away every little detail.

Some one hijacked your account? Yeah that any self respecting hacker would love to hijack a bluemoon account.

hahaha funny guy. its not hard to hack it because ive got the site bookmarked and auto log in, moron!!

im not getting into an arguement, i dont need to prove anything, i have helped 3/4 posters off this site either get in touch with Joe or set them a signed shirt or stuff, i dont need to prove myself, to....well., you.

Back on topic, Given will be an improvement, hopefully he can get the defence sorted too

You dont need to prove yourself to anyone forever city - you are a good poster and I enjoy your info and posts on bluemoon.

Keep up the good work pal.

Mills-Mcfc said:
forevercity said:
instead of catching, will you all slag the fook out of him like many have done to Joe?

Great keeper for Joe to learn off, not cup tied in Europe either.

Bring on the Given, but city fans will still find a way to criticise him!

Agreed, Shay is an awesome keeper and I hope to sign him, the only thing im worried about is if Shay gets the number one spot, Hart might go looking elsewhere for first team action

joe is a true pro he will understand and learn alot off given then when given hangs up his gloves step up the best keeper in the world joe hart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.