When is petrov meant to be back?

Blue_Blue said:
Not sure i would like him back but he is far off my best player he doesn't try hard enough for me maybe he will try more when he is playing with better players

Ireland is my best player always has been

Petrov? a non-tryer?? I've never seen a player try so hard to get involved and at times, last season, every attack went by way of him.

Who've you been watching?

Hopefully comes back with his pace.

If not he is pretty useless TBH and a C***.

remoh said:
Blue_Blue said:
Not sure i would like him back but he is far off my best player he doesn't try hard enough for me maybe he will try more when he is playing with better players

Ireland is my best player always has been

Petrov? a non-tryer?? I've never seen a player try so hard to get involved and at times, last season, every attack went by way of him.

Who've you been watching?
He only ever does anything when he has the ball. He doesnt move for it and doesnt put a tackle in.

Thats what he meant to say I think

the whole point of a player who is lightning fast like petrov , isnt to have him helping out in defence or tackling back but to have him as high up the pitch as possible, opposition defenders then have to decide wether to push up leaving him space to run into or defend deeper giving swp robhino and ireland more room in midfield , games like against wigan bolton etc we were crying out for him , invaluable player imo

glyncity said:
the whole point of a player who is lightning fast like petrov , isnt to have him helping out in defence or tackling back but to have him as high up the pitch as possible, opposition defenders then have to decide wether to push up leaving him space to run into or defend deeper giving swp robhino and ireland more room in midfield , games like against wigan bolton etc we were crying out for him , invaluable player imo
I like him but i think its a waste of talent when hes not looking for the ball. Bit more intrest and he could be one of the best in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.