When was the last time you soiled yourself?

bluemonday

I was out on the lash thursday, friday & saturday, and on sunday afternoon I took my new bird out for lunch (been seeing her for 2 weeks), I was sat at the table while she went to the ladies. While she was gone I thought I'd squeeze a fart out. Well some kind of weird shit-bubble exploded in my jeans and splashed up my lower-back, it stunk to high heaven and it stained my kecks and the bottom of my tshirt.

So i thought bollox this and just left. Went home showered and tried to ring her, but she didn't answer and she hasn't rang me since. I suppose thats the romance over. I'm not arsed really though, at least she won't be able to tell her/my mates that I shit meself.

done it a few times while on the 'sesh' . Normally just wipe my arse on grundies in the bogs, chuck em away and get back up the bar. Youre way to posh gettin showered and all.

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
done it a few times while on the 'sesh' . Normally just wipe my arse on grundies in the bogs, chuck em away and get back up the bar. Youre way to posh gettin showered and all.
correct answer,,well done that man

Bluemonday......................get them in the wash or just chuck em!!!!

brief_safe.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.