When was the last time you soiled yourself?

After the semi final win v Rags,had a rake of beer and had to get across London to my uncles in Essex.Train from Liverpool St to 7 kings crawled along interminably and my bladder was bursting long before I could get off,
hence my on the spot dancing by the train doors.Finally the train pulled in
I got off and managed to start leaking on the platform with a flood waring ahead...don't think I have ever had such a long piss,seems like the whole days ales had been sprung out of a barrel.
Had to walk 3 miles to a Tesco,purchase a pair of strides,then go in the bog to swap them with my piss stained jeans to present myself properly at my
uncles residence.

A couple of summers ago I hurt my back deadlifting in the gym and was put on them diclofenac tablets. The doctor said to be careful as they can give you dodgy guts. It was a nice afternoon so a couple of pints of strongbow turned into a bucket full and i ended up wobbing home about 10pm. Just as the house got in sight I had the dreaded rumble. I had to clench so hard it was hurting. Got up the steps to the house and its like my ass started relaxing. Just as i got the key in the door, i squirted uncontrollably and this loose matter just completely covered my legs, soaked through my shorts and ran into my trainers. Turned round and the old woman opposite had just let the chihauhas out for a piss and had watched the whole thing

A few years ago i pulled this bird in a club and we agreed to go back to her house. Id been on guinness for a couple of days, and when we were walking out of the place I sharted and instantly knew it was not good news. When we got back to her house i knew i had to ditch these kegs. Couldnt stash them in her bathroom bin as it had no lid. I opened the bathroom window and it would only open about 6 inches. I dangled them out and started swinging them to get a bit of momentum to launch them over to next doors garden. I swang em about and let fly, but they went about 2 inches in the air and landed straight on top of her conservatory roof. I nearly died. Shagged her and fucked off before daylight.

loui_mcfc said:
Once when I was about 16 me and a couple of mates went to a field not far from our houses. We took a disposable bbq, a couple of crates of beer and about 18 of the cheapest sausages known to man. 7 cans and 6 (very badly cooked) sausages later, I start to feel a rumbling in the pit of my stomach. With little explanation to the lads I proceeded to bolt into a wooded area. I knew the inevitable was imminent, so took refuge behind a tree deep into the woods. I knew that if I squatted against the tree I'd be able to keep my kecks shit-free whilst releasing the loads. So pants round my ankles and back to the tree I relaxed my bowels and took a deep breath, knowing it had been a close call. I scraped the last of the bum bisto off my arse with a train ticket from my pocket and pulled my kecks back up whilst breathing another sigh of relief. Before leaving the scene of the crime I took a look back at my handywork, only to see the sorriest looking hedgehog I had ever laid my eyes on attempting to scramble out of the mess I had dropped upon him.

If you are reading this, I'm very sorry Mr Hedgehog.

This reminds me of that joke, when after 13 pints of Guinness my mate hopped over a garden fence in the dead of night to relieve himself. He looked down after a massive shit and saw nothing, but was too pissed to investigate further. Next morning he discovered his wallet missing and went back to the house and started rummaging around, only for the owner to appear shouting, ''What the fuck are you doing?''
''Oh, sorry, my mate was messing about last night and I think he might have thrown my wallet over your fence.''
''Oh, ok, only last night, some twat came in here and shat on our tortoise, it came in this morning looking like a vikings helmet.''

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
A couple of summers ago I hurt my back deadlifting in the gym and was put on them diclofenac tablets. The doctor said to be careful as they can give you dodgy guts. It was a nice afternoon so a couple of pints of strongbow turned into a bucket full and i ended up wobbing home about 10pm. Just as the house got in sight I had the dreaded rumble. I had to clench so hard it was hurting. Got up the steps to the house and its like my ass started relaxing. Just as i got the key in the door, i squirted uncontrollably and this loose matter just completely covered my legs, soaked through my shorts and ran into my trainers. Turned round and the old woman opposite had just let the chihauhas out for a piss and had watched the whole thing

A few years ago i pulled this bird in a club and we agreed to go back to her house. Id been on guinness for a couple of days, and when we were walking out of the place I sharted and instantly knew it was not good news. When we got back to her house i knew i had to ditch these kegs. Couldnt stash them in her bathroom bin as it had no lid. I opened the bathroom window and it would only open about 6 inches. I dangled them out and started swinging them to get a bit of momentum to launch them over to next doors garden. I swang em about and let fly, but they went about 2 inches in the air and landed straight on top of her conservatory roof. I nearly died. Shagged her and fucked off before daylight.

It's fucking pathetic that people feel the need to make stuff up on these type of thread. Is it not too much to ask to be honest?

Your story is an old urban myth.

Ah, Dismal Dave. What a very odd thing to say. Those incident are absolutely 100% true and happened exactly as described, i swear to god.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Ah, Dismal Dave. What a very odd thing to say. Those incident are absolutely 100% true and happened exactly as described, i swear to god.

Don't tell me.

You woke up and your kidneys had been removed. Then on your way a strange Arab man told you not to go near to the World Trade Centre on September 11th,

I’m ashamed to say I’ve done this twice and had a few near misses too, when I got to go I really have to go, and as my fiancée could testify “you have to get out of the effing toilets now” if I’m in need!

Most recent time was after the FA cup win last year, was drinking all day and night, champagne and mixing all kinds of drinks. Next day I awoke to the mother of all hangovers, could hardly move and lay in bed for a good half an hour stark bollock naked doing naff all but remembering we’d won a cup. Luckily she was downstairs doing something and I was lay on my front when I decided to let one go. Immediately thought it didn’t feel right and it audibly gargled. So I had to do the acid test, felt round to my arse and I had done the deed and it was delicately balancing in my crack and top of my legs. Remembering there was bog roll not too far from the bed I started edging towards it, careful not to alter the angle of my arse and have it escape all over the bed. Managed to reach it, clean up, get to the bathroom and shower without any spillage and without her knowing, result!

First time will live with me forever, used to walk to high school (good hour walk) so that I could save my bus fare and spend usually on cigs. One morning got half way to school and thought “OK not funny now, really have to go” it was too early for any pubs or anything be open, my only hope was a petrol station about 15 walk from my destination. Walked in and explained politely how I was touching cloth and really needed to go, but was told “soz it’s for staff only mate.” I said I know but pleaded hoping he would feel for me and bend the rules, “I won’t even do a full one mate, just one to take the top off it” but he wasn’t for budging. Got arsey and started having a go but it was wasting time, I had to go for it.

Got all the way down this long road walking like a penguin holding my cheeks together just to make sure and was in sight of school and remember thinking “I’ve made it” just as my arse said “Oh really?” and decided it wasn’t hanging on any longer. I remember standing in the street, about 8.30 in the morning with cars going past while I just stood there horrifyingly curling one out inside my boxers in total shock. “I’ve just shat myself, I can’t believe I’ve just shat myself”.

Got in to school and went straight for the bogs, no bins to chuck the boxers away and the cistern was behind a wall so I had no choice, flush the f*ckers!! I did what I could cleaning myself up, I should really have gone straight home but my parents paid for me to go to this school and I was already in trouble for “sickies” so I thought I’ll stick it out. Soon as I walked in to first lesson (French) and sat down, now commando, someone said “F*cking hell it stinks of sh*t in here.” All I could do is play along, “f*cking hell yeah has someone shat themselves, I bet it’s him the dirty bast...” He got stick for shatting himself for the rest of the day and for months afterwards, felt a bit bad but it was him or me!!

sneezing-motion.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.