When was your first season ticket and when were they introduced at City ?

got my first proper season ticket in 88-89 .. though was going on and off before that as my dads mate took me aged 8 . just dug it out of a draw and the receipt is in there was £50 lol .. never missed a year since either .

Was born in April 99
First went junior blues when i was 2 i believe. Went jb for years but never a game at maine road.
First game was bolton either 04 or 05. We lost 2 nil and kevin keegan was sacked. First season ticket in 07 and had it ever since

Remember it well. It was my dads last ever game before he died 2 months later.

He took me to my first game at MR around 76/77. I can't remember who it was.

My first away game was at Everton around 78. I then went to a game at the old Burnden Park. I think Steve Daley played and may have scored. 1-0 win.

Shame he missed all this. He would have loved it. He did see the 60's and early 70's glory years though.
Sorry to read that pal. At least he got to see the old glory days eh. And you never know, might even see what's going on now.

I think my first ever game watching City was away at Everton. Don't know why he chose to take me to an away game for my first game, but I remember being shit scared of Moonchester.

Sorry to read that pal. At least he got to see the old glory days eh. And you never know, might even see what's going on now.

I think my first ever game watching City was away at Everton. Don't know why he chose to take me to an away game for my first game, but I remember being shit scared of Moonchester.
you have the best name on here!

I took my daughters at a young age and my youngest was terrified of Moonchester.... she'd watch him walk along the front of Platt Lane, her against the wall and as soon as he got near, she'd duck!

you have the best name on here!

I took my daughters at a young age and my youngest was terrified of Moonchester.... she'd watch him walk along the front of Platt Lane, her against the wall and as soon as he got near, she'd duck!

Haha cheers! Although think I plagiarised it from somewhere.

It is quite intimidating seeing a big blue alien coming at you. Top lad he is though ;)

My 1st season ticket was way back in the 1969/70 season the year we won the FA Cup. It was for the Platt Lane end, when they had benches for the seats. It cost me the princely some of £7 for a junior ticket for the season. What a cheap price that was. I have had 1 ever since even through the bad old days, when we played in what was then called the old 3rd division. Yes I also went to the away games that season as as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.