When was your first season ticket and when were they introduced at City ?

1997 in the Kippax when I was 14 Mam and Dad refused to but us one the next year. But got one again when we went up in the north stand and had one every since.

Got mine in 75 and had it ever since ... still get asked by rags etc did I start supporting them after 08.... Wankers aren't they

First Game: 1973/74 (City vs QPR City won 1-0 Lee penalty)
Season Ticket 1976 (Platt Lane Junior, and then later moved to Kippax)
Stopped in 1983 (moved to the South)
Started again in 1993 (Kippax)
Stopped in 2008 (son played on Saturdays)
Started again in 2012 (Block 105, now in 107)

And when other fans ask me why I support City, I say because my dad did (from the 50's)... and my granddad did (from the 30's) ...and because Mick f****n Hucknell supports United.

When I meet 'new' people I tell them I'm a City fan but tell them I only started going in 09, when the money came in.
Before that I was a Chelsea fan

Yeah that winds the twats up...every fucker seems to think that we are all glory hunters and only really started watching after the oil money came in.
When I say I went to my 1st game in 61 and have been going ever since...my dad took me to my first game when I was 3... He had a season ticket until he died.
Usually the worst ones are the armchair mouthy twats who couldn't find the swamp with sat nav.

Same here.

And me too, went to Wembley that year as you will know, i was 14 and thought it was all down hill from there, which as it turned out was mostly!

Have all my paper S/T's and all the stubs in years i did not get one(not many) daft thing was the years i did not get S/T i missed very few games but circumstances at time determine how you go. Had a S/T every season in Etihad so in total years of watching and had S/T for at least 40.

First game 68/69 Man City v Nottingham Forest we were reigning champions Forest were bottom, 3 nil up at half time what could go wrong finished 3 all. season ticket since 77/78 think it was £14.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.