When Will Football Have It's Drug Scandal?

No,i think i made my stance very clear.

I am prepared to accept all possibilities and sides where this allegation is concerned,he wasn't and thats normally an approach/attitude you associate with a troll.

Thanks for your input though,do you have an opinion on the topic yourself?

You haven't presented a single shred of evidence to support these allegations.

That's normally the approach i associate with a conspiracy theorist.

Gossip and rumour aren't facts.

The fact it's so hush hush suggests it's known at the top level, no?

I wonder sometimes if it's happening without the players being too aware, like they're given special 'smoothies' after training containing nandrolone or something for example.

The fact it's so hush hush suggests it's known at the top level, no?

I wonder sometimes if it's happening without the players being too aware, like they're given special 'smoothies' after training containing nandrolone or something for example.
Most unlikely pal,such substances are administered Intra Muscular.

Right. So there's no drug problem in football because some troll on the internet tells me so. I'm now 100% convinced.

So present the evidence then.

That means something more substantial than four journalists 'clearing their throats and looking at each other shiftily'.

That's not evidence.

Most unlikely pal,such substances are administered Intra Muscular.
Ah was unaware! But could they be given something intravenously under the guise of it being something else? I know I'm clutching here, but the idea that there's a dodgy doctor(or similar) following instructions from above sits more logically with me than a team wide effort to cheat.

Would taking PED's improve a footballer ?
All it would do is make you can run faster on the pitch but then it wouldn't make you more skilful or improve your decision making.
If running fast is all that is required to be good at football, all the 100m finalists would be snapped up.

Running faster and being stronger is sought after in football.

Lukaku has all the skill of a rhino but he's big, strong and fast.

Footballers mostly just do urine tests which is next to useless in detecting drugs. They also don't do random, out of competition testing. The drug testing and those who do it isn't very open or transparent which is your first clue that there is a problem.

I'm a big UFC fan and for years they just did urine testing, now and again someone would get caught. Since the implementation of very strict drug testing (urine, blood, hair, out of competition and random) many, many fighters were caught, even champions. Fighters that were ripped suddenly became normal looking and lacked stamina.

I find it amazing at how innocently naive some people can be over it. The likelihood is almost every athlete at some point has taken a banned substance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.