Where are the mods?

shadygiz said:
i didnt remove it because it was a crap joke tbf...i moved it because it was a little too close to the bone for a fair few posters

however, on reflection, the biggest complaint at the moment is about shite posts and drivel on the main forum, so i guess it also fell into that category

Deffo in that category mate ( no offence scorer) and I for one am glad you are a mod.

But I do think that unless something is obviously offensive, the likes of brucie should just chill out.

Brucie Bonus said:
My god, it's a pattern of conduct, a continuing transaction, it s a fucking RICO! You lot are out of your minds. It's no wonder is it that more and more blokes have had enough of posting on here (or are so far up each others arse giving the reach around you haven't noticed?).

You are actually defedning this as a joke? Do you even know what a "joke" is? There was nothing about this that could possibly be classified as "humour".

Fine, I've now got my own banned list, PLEASE put me on yours, all of you.

Oh yeah: threads vanish because some bloke in red might be gay...oh, THATS not funny, but this stands because it...IS? Er, for it to be "funny" there has to be some element of truth to it, however distorted that truth might be (do any of you have a clue about what humour really is? NO). So the fag rag thread gets pulled, but this one stands?

end.

pmsl ! This post is much funnier than the original joke. I think you need to go to bed mate. On second thoughts you probably won't sleep while you are ranting like this. Take a walk round the block or something, come back and have a nice cup of coco and a malted milk (don't dunk it though because it will probably fall in and get you annoyed again).

Brucie Bonus said:
My god, it's a pattern of conduct, a continuing transaction, it s a fucking RICO! You lot are out of your minds. It's no wonder is it that more and more blokes have had enough of posting on here (or are so far up each others arse giving the reach around you haven't noticed?).

You are actually defedning this as a joke? Do you even know what a "joke" is? There was nothing about this that could possibly be classified as "humour".

Oh yeah: threads vanish because some bloke in red might be gay...oh, THATS not funny, but this stands because it...IS? Er, for it to be "funny" there has to be some element of truth to it, however distorted that truth might be (do any of you have a clue about what humour really is? NO). So the fag rag thread gets pulled, but this one stands?

end.
Fuck me... calm down, mate! It wasn't funny and I never suggested it was. I'm just saying that it's clear to everyone (unless you're retarded) that Scorer meant it as a joke. The merits and humour of the joke are definitely questionable, but he broke no rules - as Ric himself stated!!! Therefore should it really be deleted? I think not.

And when were you made King of Comedy, imposing your rules about jokes??? Sort your head out, pal.

robsta said:
Brucie Bonus said:

end.

pmsl ! This post is much funnier than the original joke. I think you need to go to bed mate. On second thoughts you probably won't sleep while you are ranting like this. Take a walk round the block or something, come back and have a nice cup of coco and a malted milk (don't dunk it though because it will probably fall in and get you annoyed again).

I think you're a pre-pubescent who doesn't have the fucking balls to say that to my face (and none of you other self-justifying two-cells either) and uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy, i.e. cluelessly.

Only joking.

You're all brave when 99% of the forum is having a kip.

Only joking.

man comes home from work early, hears noises upstairs,
sneaks upstairs, sees his wife in bed with his friend.
he gets his gun and shoots his mate, his wife looks at him
and says, keep that up and you'll have no friends. :-)

humour. who knows !

Brucie Bonus said:
I think you're a pre-pubescent who doesn't have the fucking balls to say that to my face (and none of you other self-justifying two-cells either) and uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy, i.e. cluelessly.

Only joking.

Only joking.
Mate. Are you being serious? What's going on in your head?

Okay, Shady, so it's on this guy's complaints that we're having stuff deleted now, is it? Anyone got the name of another decent forum?

Brucie Bonus said:

Only joking.

Only joking.

Did you write this before or after your cup of coco and buscuit ? I can't tell if it worked or not because you've confused me with the "Only joking".

I AM only joking by the way.

But just had a thought. If you are so conscious about the world viewing this and the reputation of the site and City fans then do you really think you should be saying stuff like " ....uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy". I don't.

Not joking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.