Where are the mods?

Okay, okay. I'll be quiet now :-). You're right, it takes all sorts and there's nowt as queer as folk...this just got me in one of my sensitive spots about family and so on. Just to say again though, I am NOT a complainer about things that annoy me, okay? There was something about this (that I cannot express, I am not smart enough to really explain) that got to me though.

Brucie Bonus said:
Are you all asleep?
No, in New York if it's anyone's fucking business.
So I apologise if I've got better things to do than check the veracity of claims about Hughes' wife's sex life.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Are you all asleep?
No, in New York if it's anyone's fucking business.
So I apologise if I've got better things to do than check the veracity of claims about Hughes' wife's sex life.

how much is this trip costing/how far have you travelled !!!!!!!! i swear you're coverin every blade of grass on this earth

Brucie Bonus said:
robsta said:
pmsl ! This post is much funnier than the original joke. I think you need to go to bed mate. On second thoughts you probably won't sleep while you are ranting like this. Take a walk round the block or something, come back and have a nice cup of coco and a malted milk (don't dunk it though because it will probably fall in and get you annoyed again).

I think you're a pre-pubescent who doesn't have the fucking balls to say that to my face (and none of you other self-justifying two-cells either) and uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy, i.e. cluelessly.

Only joking.

You're all brave when 99% of the forum is having a kip.

Only joking.

You should see the thread scorer put about your mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.