where can i buy a chipped xbox 360 or get a xbox 360 chipped

you CAN'T go on live with a chipped 360.
something in the software which microsoft have put in which alerts them, they will terminate your account and possible prosecution
guy in the usa was sent down because of this

Anyone stating you can't go on xbox live is spouting utter shite. Not looking to start a argument or being sarky however you're feeding him false info.

If you make sure the games you burn or buy are stealthed and you go through all the safety steps you don't have a "massive" chance of being banned. Yes, the chance of being banned is always there however if you go through all the safety steps you should be fine. The only way Microsoft can detect if you're console is flashed is by a bad game, this could change in the future however we can't see it just yet.

Received an XBOX 360 last friday as a free gift as part of a new phone contract.Took it on saturday to a guy in Stockport who flashed the dvd drive whilst keeping the warranty sticker intact,cost £20.The same bloke showed me that you can play on LIVE unless it is a game from a different region and said game has not yet been released in your region.After much studying (you tube) and trial and error i have just made a copy of FIGHT NIGHT 4,only cost was a 10 pack of verbatim dual layer dvd (recommended) from ARIA.

Blue Smarties said:
Anyone stating you can't go on xbox live is spouting utter shite. Not looking to start a argument or being sarky however you're feeding him false info.

If you make sure the games you burn or buy are stealthed and you go through all the safety steps you don't have a "massive" chance of being banned. Yes, the chance of being banned is always there however if you go through all the safety steps you should be fine. The only way Microsoft can detect if you're console is flashed is by a bad game, this could change in the future however we can't see it just yet.
Well said that man,if your gonna burn your own games make sure you use ABGX360 and IMGBURN.

terry-benchod said:
Received an XBOX 360 last friday as a free gift as part of a new phone contract.Took it on saturday to a guy in Stockport who flashed the dvd drive whilst keeping the warranty sticker intact,cost £20.The same bloke showed me that you can play on LIVE unless it is a game from a different region and said game has not yet been released in your region.After much studying (you tube) and trial and error i have just made a copy of FIGHT NIGHT 4,only cost was a 10 pack of verbatim dual layer dvd (recommended) from ARIA.

There are other to watch out for when playing Xbox live. If you play games from different regions and the game save on your hard drive, you risk getting banned from Xbox live. The guys on Grey Mare Lane market are patching the new games to run on the old firmwares. This has an effect on the stealth of the game and makes it visible to Xbox Live. So best to update your firmware to the latest Ixtreme1.6 which has the best and latest stealth capabilities.

There are guys more local to the football ground that give good advice on Xbox 360 upgrades. Best to Google 'xbox flashing manchester' and find one that is near you. £20 is about the going rate for the upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.