Where can I find oil drums?

Lmarkham-blueblood

Hi guys.
It looks like we are going to have a good summer ahead of us, which obviously means its going to be barbecue weather.
So I have decided to throw out my old barbecue and MAKE one from a metal oil drum (my old man used to have one, it was ace)
I'm fully aware that you can buy ready made ones but I want to make one myself because I have some spare time on my hands

... Only problem is, I can't find anywhere that has/sells oil drums

Help

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Hi guys.
It looks like we are going to have a good summer ahead of us, which obviously means its going to be barbecue weather.
So I have decided to throw out my old barbecue and MAKE one from a metal oil drum (my old man used to have one, it was ace)
I'm fully aware that you can buy ready made ones but I want to make one myself because I have some spare time on my hands

... Only problem is, I can't find anywhere that has/sells oil drums

Help

Iraq

What a disappointment. I thought you were going to start a Bluemoon steel band.
I can just see GSC and quagmire wearing loose-fitting shirts covered in pictures of parrots and palm trees, smiling like heavily-medicated nuns while effortlessly rolling an easy listening version of Rivers of Babylon on the pans.

Ask the TUC, striking workers never seem to have a problem finding an old oil drum to light a fire in.
Liverpool is probably littered with them.

LongsightM13 said:
I can just see GSC and quagmire wearing loose-fitting shirts covered in pictures of parrots and palm trees, smiling like heavily-medicated nuns while effortlessly rolling an easy listening version of Rivers of Babylon on the pans.

We could start a turf war with the band at the etihad on match days!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
LongsightM13 said:

We could start a turf war with the band at the etihad on match days!
We'd shit them bitches. You can't play a proper version of Soul Limbo (aka the cricket theme tune) on the fucking trombone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.