Where did our giants come from.

Stanley

A bit silly of me I know, but I didn't realise RSC was so big.

Also Johnson looks like he's still growing.

Can't wait to see RSC Ade and Johnson on the same starting line up.
Gotta feel for Shauny Wright tho.

I don't think anyone manages to get back up on his feet as fast as SWP. It is just ridiculous the way he jumps up and starts to play after being tackled.

Somud said:
I don't think anyone manages to get back up on his feet as fast as SWP. It is just ridiculous the way he jumps up and starts to play after being tackled.
should change "tackled"to kicked.i agree with you though,hes on his feet and ready to go againstraight away.

I've always noticed this. The speed at which he is able to get back up again is absolutely phenomenal. It almost defies belief at times and really helps him escape from challenges with the ball at his feet where he had no right to.

chedinho said:
Somud said:
should change "tackled"to kicked.i agree with you though,hes on his feet and ready to go againstraight away.

Which was very helpful for our third against the Arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.