Where Hughes Went Wrong

Bongo Joe

Where he's gone wrong imo is not playing his best players in their best positions. It should be Elano over Vassell with Shaun on the right and Jo over Benjani. Whether they're "his type of player" or not you still play your best possible team and that's not what he's done. Playing Vassell over Jo just because he works hard isn't going to get us anywhere.

Bongo Joe said:
Where he's gone wrong imo is not playing his best players in their best positions. It should be Elano over Vassell with Shaun on the right and Jo over Benjani. Whether they're "his type of player" or not you still play your best possible team and that's not what he's done. Playing Vassell over Jo just because he works hard isn't going to get us anywhere.

My mates a villa fan who said when we ssigned vassell that he wouldnt do anything other than frustrate us.......

maxflicity said:
Bongo Joe said:

My mates a villa fan who said when we ssigned vassell that he wouldnt do anything other than frustrate us.......

Your mate lied. He fucking infuriates me.

Ric said:
maxflicity said:

Your mate lied. He fucking infuriates me.

fred ayre said today on gmr that it is a sure sign of a weak team if he is playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.