Where in Aus?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
city_boy_lee said:
SydneyCityBlue said:
BORN AND BRED BLUE IN SYDNEY

Sydney is the best to live cause u get the sunshine queensland offers and u also get the rain Melbourne offers.

Queensland is great but the heat and humidity will kill ya melbourne is just like livin in the UK too cold.

Actually the heat hasn't been as rediculous the last few summers. about 4 years ago it was terrible though, worst heat wave I've ever seen. Maybe the climate change has chilled it out a bit since then, if that is even possible.
New Years Day 2005 I think it was got up to 50 in the west of Sydney... ridiculous.
We'd have a heatwave over here if it got to 50degrees fahrenheit in January!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
barryo said:
Of all the Cities in Aus, which is the best to go to either on holiday or to live?
Not Melbourne.

th_smack.gif

Banned Tosspot said:
kangablue said:
city_boy_lee said:
Ok since moving here I have lived in Wollongong, Bundaberg and now Brisbane. Wollongong is just South of Sydney by about an hr and is not too bad. Has some nice areas and combines positives of both a city and country towns, depending on where you are.

I can vouch for Wollongong - I live there! Sure the steelworks is an eyesore but look beyond that and it's a great place to live. An hour from Sydney, and less than an hour to some fabulous uncrowded beaches, national parks etc.

A handful of blues down here, and the local team, Woll Wolves are doing quite well at the moment.

I've been to all the state capitals and I'd have to say that Perth is the most appealing. Not as cheap as it once was mind you.....

Whatever you do, stay away from Sydney's western suburbs..........awful place to live (I speak from experience!).
Best username on Bluemoon!

And, as much as it pains me to say, I have to agree.

city_boy_lee said:
Figgylion said:
Gold Coast is the place to be, it's got everything. Thinking of moving there myself.
The 'Gongs not too bad though.

I used to live at oak flats mate, are you far from there?
Not too far mate, I used to live in Figtree (hence the first part of my username) now live in Mt St Thomas (Close to Wollongong city centre)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.