Where in Aus?

Ever go to the Roar games? I have twice seen a city kit at Roar games, one time on my way out to the train and I said a quick hello and 2nd time was sat in front of one and we chatted all game. I also had a honk and wavet on the road one day when I was stuck in traffic and the car in front had the same city bumper sticker and air freshner as me. We both had a good laugh before going different ways. So by my count there has to be at least 10 of us knocking about somewhere around here.

Anyway if you don't fancy town, do you go anywhere to watch the games?[/quote][/quote]

No just watch them at home with my 2 boys, nice story re the bumper stickers mate :=), Ive been a couple of times to Roar but never worn my city shirt, maybe I will next time

Figgylion said:
robspankthemonkey said:
Figgylion said:
Gold Coast is the place to be, it's got everything. Thinking of moving there myself.
The 'Gongs not too bad though.

Are you near Dog on Tucker box?

360118122_b78ae2a1ba.jpg

Gundagai is a few hours drive south and inland from here. It's a blink and you've missed it small country town.

Don't hold me to this Figgylion but i am sure i drove through it once and filled up with petrol (i might be wrong) it was on my travels from Melbourne to Sydney, if i am correct and its the place i am thinking about it, it had a very small ramshackle type filling station, dusty roads, very dry and warm, and lots of tumbleweeds, also the till in the garage was like one from the forties with big pop up numbers and a bell that rang!!

(aghh the memories, fookin great country Australia))

nimrod said:
Ever go to the Roar games? I have twice seen a city kit at Roar games, one time on my way out to the train and I said a quick hello and 2nd time was sat in front of one and we chatted all game. I also had a honk and wavet on the road one day when I was stuck in traffic and the car in front had the same city bumper sticker and air freshner as me. We both had a good laugh before going different ways. So by my count there has to be at least 10 of us knocking about somewhere around here.

Anyway if you don't fancy town, do you go anywhere to watch the games?
[/quote]

No just watch them at home with my 2 boys, nice story re the bumper stickers mate :=), Ive been a couple of times to Roar but never worn my city shirt, maybe I will next time[/quote]

I always wear mine, nealry got me into a fight with an Everton fan when he walked past and screamed "City, didn't you just get smashed by Wigan" to which I simply replied "scouse ****"

Hey at least if you get the third kit you can fit in better at Roar games this year...

I wear my Thomas Cook 2004 shirt, it's the exact same design at Sydney FCs kit (but with less navy).

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Hey at least if you get the third kit you can fit in better at Roar games this year...

I wear my Thomas Cook 2004 shirt, it's the exact same design at Sydney FCs kit (but with less navy).

Very true. Were you at the Sydney Melbourne game last week? For a nil nil it was pretty good.

Come to Melbourne for the following reasons......

Food- best restaurants Australia wide, bar none. Its all about choice.
Nightlife- nightclubs, pubs that stay open pretty much all night, cafes etc
Sports-home of the Melbourne Cup (horse racing), Australian Open (tennis), Australian Grand Prix (F1), Boxing day tests, AFL Grand Final, the local football team (Melbourne Victory) has the largest member base more than doubling its nearest rivals, Super Bikes at Phillip Island (motorbikes) etc etc

MelbourneBlue said:

Sports-home of the Melbourne Cup (horse racing), Australian Open (tennis), Australian Grand Prix (F1), Boxing day tests, AFL Grand Final, the local football team (Melbourne Victory) has the largest member base more than doubling its nearest rivals, Super Bikes at Phillip Island (motorbikes) etc etc

That's one good reason to stay away...

MelbourneBlue said:

And not forgetting the nearby Yarra Valley wine region, fantastic day out tasting the fine wines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.