Where in Aus?

Figgylion said:
city_boy_lee said:
Figgylion said:
Gold Coast is the place to be, it's got everything. Thinking of moving there myself.
The 'Gongs not too bad though.

I used to live at oak flats mate, are you far from there?
Not too far mate, I used to live in Figtree (hence the first part of my username) now live in Mt St Thomas (Close to Wollongong city centre)

Hey Figgylion! My close mate's a City fan and lives just around the corner from you in Grasmere Ave!

MelbourneBlue said:
Come to Melbourne for the following reasons......

Food- best restaurants Australia wide, bar none. Its all about choice.
Nightlife- nightclubs, pubs that stay open pretty much all night, cafes etc
Sports-home of the Melbourne Cup (horse racing), Australian Open (tennis), Australian Grand Prix (F1), Boxing day tests, AFL Grand Final, the local football team (Melbourne Victory) has the largest member base more than doubling its nearest rivals, Super Bikes at Phillip Island (motorbikes) etc etc

Amen to that. Can do without the motorsports but apart from that it's a great place to live.

Not into indulging parochialism by engaging in state and city rivalries - I think Melbourne's a pretty decent place to live on its own terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.