where were u when we were 2-0 down to gillingham

I was at Wembley, head-in-hands, believing we would remain doomed in the then second division for years to come...

Up steps Kevin Horlock and Paul Dickov!!

Jimbojames said:
I was at Wembley, head-in-hands, believing we would remain doomed in the then second division for years to come...

Up steps Kevin Horlock and Paul Dickov!!

Disgracefully, I dragged the missus out to go to the tube, and find a pub. I have NEVER left a match early since in my life! I heard on the way to the tube it was 2-2 and I wasn't alone. When the news filtered through, a blue on his mobile threw it on to the floor. It shattered into a million pieces. When I got to a pub, near where we parked the motor, I ran in and just caught Nicky Weaver make that save......oh god, what fun days.

Never completely lost the faith and resolved to see the game out. That said, couldn't have predicted what followed! The only real surprise was that after the comeback we didn't win the game in extra time.

Sat in the parkside with about 5 other lads, could not get a bleedin ticket! remember when the second went in, beer on the table went everywhere!

In tears at the thought of another year in oblivion ..getting a phone call with 2 mins to ...running around to help brother in law lift a broken garage door...home 20 mins later we had won !!!

Did'nt that happen yesterday against Forest ...or was it just a dream !!!!

I went for a lucky piss and it worked tried again and it seems to have the opposite effect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.