Where you watching the Semi Final

cyberblue

I am cheering the lads on from Cash Terrace Bar .Altinkum. Turkey Come on you Blues

From my living room armchair. I too believe semi-finals shouldn't be played at Wembley,Wembley should be kept aside for the big one.

A few years ago any blue would have cut his right arm off to go to Wembley, now we are getting picky. This is my Final as do not have enough poonts for the Final itself so bring it on.

I said this when they first reopened the new Wembley and I will stick to it, I'm not getting picky, it's just my point of view.

I said this when they first reopened the new Wembley and I will stick to it, I'm not getting picky, it's just my point of view.

And you are entitled to your point of view, but what is the alternative Us and Arse have propably about 80/85 thousand season tickets between us, most teams that get to semis will have many more than regional grounds will hold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.