Where you watching the Semi Final

And you are entitled to your point of view, but what is the alternative Us and Arse have propably about 80/85 thousand season tickets between us, most teams that get to semis will have many more than regional grounds will hold.

I don't disagree with anything you say mate but I would just rather go to Wembley for a final ( if we can beat the Arse )

My local The George & Dragon in Winsford.It will be packed today with those red bastards playing,Rags and Dippers,but there will be enough Blues in there to give the abuse back to.
Come on you Guinness !!!
Just crack the fuckers with your sticks oakie ;)

at home, wont get moaned at for leaving 5 min before the end then. ;)

actually I'm working up until kick off, so couldn't go if i wanted too

Ronnie q in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur if I can stay awake. 11 pm ko here. On the coolant already :-)

I was in a hotel in Bukit Bintang Kualar Lumpur for our semi vs the rags in 2011 and ended up giving it verbals to a rag family who were actually Mancs. The occasion really got to me but I did eventually apologize :-(
Made it home for the final vs Stoke at Wembley and hopefully will be there for this one vs Chelsea.

Worth checking Blue but I'm sure KO is 10pm there in KL, I'm currently in Indo and already warming up on Tiger beer, enjoy.
Come on you Blues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.