Where you watching the Semi Final

Haha

the eBay ones would be the ones you left in D's? Funnily enough I didn't realise but i was at the next 'table' to you that day..... Wasn't m who nicked 'em :)
To cut a long story short I phoned up Mary D`s the next day,the mini cab driver and Uncle Tom Cobley and all,but to no avail.
About 5 months later I just happened to mention it whilst having a couple of pints in Mary D`s and fuck me they had them behind the bar.By all accounts I had left them by the food stall inside Mary D`s and the staff had put them behind their counter.
What a **** I looked with two pairs of sticks ... looked like a fucking octopus.
I was that pissed up I couldn`t have even seen you at the time. HIC !!
Be the same this afternoon in my local.

How can City and utd be on telly at the same time/day when they are prevented from playing home games on the same day/time?

I was in a hotel in Bukit Bintang Kualar Lumpur for our semi vs the rags in 2011 and ended up giving it verbals to a rag family who were actually Mancs. The occasion really got to me but I did eventually apologize :-(
Made it home for the final vs Stoke at Wembley and hopefully will be there for this one vs Chelsea.

Worth checking Blue but I'm sure KO is 10pm there in KL, I'm currently in Indo and already warming up on Tiger beer, enjoy.
Come on you Blues...
Ha ha !! You are correct. The clocks have gone forward now in the UK. Come on City!!!

At work!
I manage a children's home. Usually I have 12 kids and 2 staff but 8 kids have gone home for the weekend, so just 4 kids and one staff.
Three teens won't be up before noon (which is when the game ends hopefully) so the staff member can watch the 5 year old!

Pain in the ass there being other games on sky, fuck the rag ****s. All the pubs round me will be showing their game and not city, not haps.

My local. We're having a show of hands for which game will be on big telly, with the losers being on poxy telly in the tap room. Gonna get messier than the brexit thread.

Toying with the idea of going to the pub Ive been at it pretty solidly for two days and am not feeling or looking too clever. Probably watch it at home

In a bar in Santa Maria, Cape Verde. The place is awash with rag muppets still giving it loud after Thursdays brilliant win - yawn.

Really amusing amount of times I hear Emptihad when I wear my City shirt here. You cannot educate pork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.