Where you watching the Semi Final

At home, had ticket but unable to go due to just getting out if hospital

In a bar in Santa Maria, Cape Verde. The place is awash with rag muppets still giving it loud after Thursdays brilliant win - yawn.

Really amusing amount of times I hear Emptihad when I wear my City shirt here. You cannot educate pork.

On the corner of the square near the taxi rank you may spot a young man in a City shirt. I spent an hour chatting too him about City and he was a very nice lad. Cheapest and biggest beer on the island in the little outdoor bar there as well

To cut a long story short I phoned up Mary D`s the next day,the mini cab driver and Uncle Tom Cobley and all,but to no avail.
About 5 months later I just happened to mention it whilst having a couple of pints in Mary D`s and fuck me they had them behind the bar.By all accounts I had left them by the food stall inside Mary D`s and the staff had put them behind their counter.
What a **** I looked with two pairs of sticks ... looked like a fucking octopus.
I was that pissed up I couldn`t have even seen you at the time. HIC !!
Be the same this afternoon in my local.
Just on the coach back from being bummed and you've made me smile, top guy.

Just on the coach back from being bummed and you've made me smile, top guy.
Fucking hell mate its a long way back after a defeat.I remember the Wolves games in the LC Final,another Cup we should have won,aka the Spurs Centenary one.Today we had our chances but we are so slow in our build ups from defence to attack via midfield ... aaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

To cut a long story short I phoned up Mary D`s the next day,the mini cab driver and Uncle Tom Cobley and all,but to no avail.
About 5 months later I just happened to mention it whilst having a couple of pints in Mary D`s and fuck me they had them behind the bar.By all accounts I had left them by the food stall inside Mary D`s and the staff had put them behind their counter.
What a **** I looked with two pairs of sticks ... looked like a fucking octopus.
I was that pissed up I couldn`t have even seen you at the time. HIC !!
Be the same this afternoon in my local.
what,you managed to get pissed in marys supping that watered down piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.