where's all the 'Hughes Out' threads?

They maybe in agreement that we cannot afford to compete in so many competitions with the strength of the current squad.

shadygiz said:
no we didnt...we either let them run their course or merged them...if you continue to try and stir trouble up on here...then you wont be lasting long
Yes you did

Mine was deleted and what does a fan of Manchester City for over 40 years opinion count when people on here would rather see an incompetent manager run our beloved Club into the ground.

Freedom of speech?

My Arse

Have we gone soft?

Most definately yes

CTID and Hughes out

Hughes really has to go and its clear most fans now want to see the back of him, and frankly you don't need to count the In Out threads to know the overwhelming view from the fan base.

I'll say it again. Six months and tens of millions of pounds. By the time we had lost to Everton, it was evident that MH was not up to the task.

However, as I have not heard anything to the contrary, I am beginning to feel that he will be there until the end of the season, save for a bottom three calamity requiring an experienced fire fighter [but don't know who].

MH may also be benefiting from (1) the already planned January buys (2) still being in Europe [although it is difficult to see any progress beyond Copenhagen] and (3) 'difficulties' in the Middle East preventing ADUG from wanting to seem 'disproportionate' in their actions.

My worry is that crowds will now fall off [which ADUG wouldn't like] as many become ever more disillusioned with what, in my modest view, seems to be little more than rudderless shambles of a season. But, then, I am clearly not being patient enough even though, to answer another post, I stayed at Wembley to the bitter end, as I do for every game, because deep down I believe, although that is not so easy on mornings like this. CTID

Liam Murray said:
shadygiz said:
no we didnt...we either let them run their course or merged them...if you continue to try and stir trouble up on here...then you wont be lasting long
Yes you did

Mine was deleted and what does a fan of Manchester City for over 40 years opinion count when people on here would rather see an incompetent manager run our beloved Club into the ground.

Freedom of speech?

My Arse

Have we gone soft?

Most definately yes

CTID and Hughes out

How the fck can you have a forum if your not allowed to have an opinion ! Next home game give the WHITE HANKERCHIEF to the manager.Hughes Out.

shadygiz said:

Ah... the famous City sense of humour and fair play comes out in times of crisis yet again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.