which city game do you most regret missing?

Blackburn Away 4-1 Promotion,tried in vain to get a ticket-no chance! Went to a certain boozer in Denton,got hopelessley hammered on Metz/Lager/Champers-god knows how i made it to work the following day!!!!

4-3 away to spurs
sick swan
50th anniversary

Had been to every home and away derby for quite a few years, but decided that the amount of rag propaganda would have been too much for me to bear so watched it at home....doh

Oh and Bayern away, not so much for the game, but always wanted to go to oktoberfest and see a game, but had a court case due that week, yip, it was adjourned.

law74 said:
50th anniversary

Had been to every home and away derby for quite a few years, but decided that the amount of rag propaganda would have been too much for me to bear so watched it at home....doh

Exactly what my Dad did. That's probably one of the game he regrets missing the most.

bluefandk said:
99 play-off final still gutted i missed it.

Same, I was on honeymoon in Cuba and listened to it on the world service. It was probably the only game I missed that season. Got divorced 18 months later so I'm still annoyed I missed it.......

Haven't had much luck with Wembley. Missed the Gillingham play-off when my mate got disowned by his dad on the morning of the match, resulting in loss of tickets for us. Last season, I chose to go to Anfield away instead of the original Spurs fixture at our place. Had I plumped for the latter, I'd have been there for the weekend we beat the rags at Wembley. One day....

when we beat the rags at the swamp on the anniversary of the Munich air disaster, I was certain we'd been set up to play the panto villains and refused to attend

Monday night................

lots of reasons for the miss, need a holiday so off on a cruise for the week, wifes birthday same day

Thought i'd watch online but at $35 an hour (robbing bastards) i'm hoping it will be on in a bar on ship??!?

Bluemanc100 said:
Monday night................

lots of reasons for the miss, need a holiday so off on a cruise for the week, wifes birthday same day

Thought i'd watch online but at $35 an hour (robbing bastards) i'm hoping it will be on in a bar on ship??!?

What cruiseline?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.