which city game do you most regret missing?

law74 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Monday night................

lots of reasons for the miss, need a holiday so off on a cruise for the week, wifes birthday same day

Thought i'd watch online but at $35 an hour (robbing bastards) i'm hoping it will be on in a bar on ship??!?

What cruiseline?

Royal Carribean

The 1.1 promotion game at bradford in 1989,as I had promised a mate I would dj at his wedding reception.
I actually bought a ticket and was going but knew I would not get back to do it and wouldn't have lived with myself.
Been to all the big games over the last 30 years so it's not to bad really.

The Munich 50th Anniversary. Our 1st night on holiday in Ho Chi Minh City. Did manage to find somewhere that had it on though, so at least we got to watch it.

Bluemanc100 said:
Balti said:

In Belize, Central America for that one with a few blues glued to the World Service,,,,, we scored all 11 didn't we with an ex Blue scoring Huddersfield's?

dodgy pen

ref felt sorry for them ;-)

Vienna.tried to go but got caught at the barrack gates and spent 2 nights in the guard house,thanks to some red bastard bubbling me

davymcfc said:
Reading at home when we lost 2-0 in 2007......gutted I missed that one.

I assure you that you missed fuck all that day. From memory, Lita scored around the 80th minute and a good 3/4 of my stand got up and left. Reading then scored again at the end and there was barely a soul left in the home sections. Sad, desperate times.

I regret missing the game against Middlesbrough that would've secured a European spot. I was on for every home game that season for the first time and it sold out. I didn't have a Seasoncard at the time.

peoffrey said:
davymcfc said:
Reading at home when we lost 2-0 in 2007......gutted I missed that one.

I assure you that you missed fuck all that day. From memory, Lita scored around the 80th minute and a good 3/4 of my stand got up and left. Reading then scored again at the end and there was barely a soul left in the home sections. Sad, desperate times.

I regret missing the game against Middlesbrough that would've secured a European spot. I was on for every home game that season for the first time and it sold out. I didn't have a Seasoncard at the time.
That was a cracker. I was devastated when fowler missed the penalty which meant we missed out on the uefa cup. I don't think anyone would give a shit if we were in that now. How times have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.