Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

Blue Til Death said:
Ricky Gervais, not a single funny bone in his body and as for the films he appears in...!

No one laughs at his comedy more than himself. That itself annoys the fuck out of me.

really don't see the hype about Kevin hart, don't find him funny and my favorites are Jason Manford, Lee Evans and Jack whitehall

Miranda Hart
Russell Brand
Russell Howard

Plus Frank Carson. It really was the way he told them. The worst joke teller in the history of joke telling. Shit jokes, shit timing, constant bumbling and all delivered in an almost impenetrable Ulster accent.

laserblue said:
Miranda Hart
Russell Brand
Russell Howard

Plus Frank Carson. It really was the way he told them. The worst joke teller in the history of joke telling. Shit jokes, shit timing, constant bumbling and all delivered in an almost impenetrable Ulster accent.

Completely agree.

Just watched Sean Lock's xmas bluray and tbh i didn't laugh as much as i expected at all.
To much filler and dragging the bits people did laugh at out to long which i found a bit awkward.
Shame as he is usually spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.